OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Foto Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Foto Telanjang although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Porn Video the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Porn Video Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Porn Video but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Sex community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Foto Telanjang musicians and Foto Telanjang comedians also use it for Foto Porno non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Foto Porno while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Indo Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Porn Video payment processing, Video Bokep hosting, Foto Porno support, and Porn Sex all other services’. 

University student Camilla Elle, Video Porno 21, from Florida, Indo Bokep is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Sex claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Indo Bokep 45, Porn Sex is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Foto Porno temporary.

It said: Porn Video ‘Thank you to everyone for Video Porno making your voices heard.

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Share

44 shares

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Video Bokep community and Foto Telanjang have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

Foto Porno assure visit our own web site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *