OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Porn Video videos on its platform later this year in a major Video Bokep U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Video Porno although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Video Porno the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Video Porno JPMorgan Chase and Video Bokep Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Foto Telanjang but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Foto Telanjang community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Bokep musicians and Porn Sex comedians also use it for Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Bokep while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Indo Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Foto Telanjang payment processing, Video Porno hosting, Video Bokep support, Foto Porno and Video Porno all other services’. 

University student Camilla Elle, Foto Telanjang 21, Video Bokep from Florida, Foto Telanjang is among those using OnlyFans and Bokep claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Porn Video 45, Porn Sex is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Indo Bokep although it is Video Porno not clear if the ban is permanent or Indo Bokep temporary.

It said: Bokep ‘Thank you to everyone for Video Porno making your voices heard.

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Share

44 shares

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Bokep community and Porn Video have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

Bokep kindly take a look at our web-site.

One Response to OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

  1. Odds themselves are a way to predict the probability of an occasion, and betting odds are a way to place a dollar quantity
    on every probability.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *