OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Foto Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major Porn Sex U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Indo Bokep although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Porn Sex the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Porn Sex JPMorgan Video Bokep Chase and Video Porno Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Porn Video but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Foto Porno community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Foto Porno musicians and Porn Video comedians also use it for Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Indo Bokep while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Indo Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Bokep payment processing, Foto Porno hosting, Foto Telanjang support, Foto Porno and Foto Porno all other services’. 

University student Camilla Elle, Porn Sex 21, Bokep from Florida, Foto Telanjang is among those using OnlyFans and Indo Bokep claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans Porn Sex star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Bokep 45, Bokep is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Video Bokep although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Bokep temporary.

It said: Porn Video ‘Thank you to everyone for Video Porno making your voices heard.

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Share

44 shares

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Video Porno community and Indo Bokep have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

Video Bokep kindly check out our web-page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *